The Cableway offers you the opportunity to buy tickets online and skip the Ticket Office queue.
Buying tickets online means that you will avoid the ticket office queues when you arrive at the Cableway.
Did you enjoy your experience? Please take time out to complete this questionnaire.
|Ticket type||Ticket office price||Online price||You save|
|Adult return||ZAR 215||ZAR 205||ZAR 10|
|Adult one-way||ZAR 110||ZAR 105||ZAR 5|
|Child (4 – 17) return||ZAR 105||ZAR 100||ZAR 5|
|Child (4 – 17) one-way||ZAR 55||ZAR 52.50||ZAR 2.50|
Things to note
- Children under 4 travel for free.
- Click here for other Cableway special rates.
- You can purchase and print your online ticket from any computer.
- Online tickets are valid for 14 days from selected date of use.
- Within the 14-day period the online ticket can be refunded.
- Buy your online tickets from the Cableway ticket office when the Cableway is closed.
- You can also buy online tickets at all Cape Town Tourism visitor information centres.
- Please note that tickets for promotional offers can only be purchased from the Cableway’s ticket office.
- No cash refunds are given on online tickets. Refunds are via the credit card that was used in the original transaction.
- Online tickets are valid for 14 days from the chosen date, and can be refunded during this period.
- Refunds can take up to 7 working days (depending on the bank) to be processed.